Thursday, January 18, 2018

Taking Chances (Chances series, book 2) by J. Bliss

TAKING CHANCES
Chances Series, Book 2
by J. Bliss

Genre: Romantic Erotica
Cover Designer: The Real Moziah


This story follows Jasmine Chance who is lying in a coma after being brutally attacked by her mother’s boyfriend. Andrew Rodd stays by her side during her recovery after the sudden trauma.

As she prepares for her new start in Paris, France she moves in with Drew and they fall in love, but it is not as easy. She’s dealing with discovering what she wants and likes while facing the aftermath of her attack, family members that are attempting to make her life a living hell, and the news that her biological father has been in contact with her sister.

Being in a relationship with Drew seems impossible. Jasmine feels like she’s never going to escape the ongoing drama of her past. Jasmine’s new start feels like it’s in jeopardy and she has to decide whether staying in Atlanta or following her dream of going to Paris is best.


I walk in the bathroom after him noticing the birds of paradise floral arrangement. “I was looking for that down stairs.”

“Were you? I thought it would find a better home in here.” I step in the tub and his hands grip around my waist.

“It’s beautiful, Drew. Are you not getting in?” He looks at me grinning.

“No love. I am only going to bathe you.”

Love, okay this is new. He is serious about taking care of me. I hear a noise in the background, it sounds like ocean waves. I lower myself, leaning back against a pillow. This water feels wonderful. Drew grabs a few towels, placing it on the edge of the tub.“Place your arm on the towels.”

He takes the wash cloth rubbing in between my legs. I inhale and exhale a warm breath. This is absolutely relaxing. The scents of the candles are refreshing.

“Do you like the tropical aroma?”

I breathe in the air again. “Yes, it’s breathtaking.” His hands find its way around my breast and he leans in kissing my nipples. I don’t say a word, his touch is making me so moist. I close my eyes and enjoy as he lays his hand all over me with a wash cloth trailing against my skin.

He sits the washcloth to the side. “Can I touch you?”

“You are touching me, Drew?”

He bites his bottom lip. “Right, I will step out and let you finish.”

“Why? I’m enjoying your touch, Drew.” He stands and I see his memorable bulge.

“I think...Jasmine...I know you need time to heal. I can’t stop thinking of being inside of you.”

“Is it wrong to be inside of me?” I’m fucking with his head on purpose. This is so empowering.

He looks at me. “If I touch you.” His hand enters the water, and he slides his finger between my legs. “Right here.” He leans closer and licks my face. “You taste so sweet.” Gulping the air, my nerves relax, now he is fucking with me.

“I should stop, because once I start I won’t stop.” I want him. 

“Drew, help me out of the tub.”

“No,” he laughs at me. “Finish,Jasmine. I will step outside.” He stands and stays true to his word. I finish lavishing my body with soap, fighting sleep. Drew needs to help me clean my back. Ten seconds pass.

“Drew!” He walks back in the bathroom with a towel around him.

“Jasmine.” He goes to the counter grabbing his personal items.

“Will you clean my back?”

He steps in the shower and turns on the water. “Of course.” He looks yummy even in my tired, sleepy state. He is worth fighting to stay awake for. I don’t see how I will survive the night unless he enters me. Drew takes the wash cloth and pours the soap. His hand glides carefully along my back.

“Mmm.”

“Are you fantasizing much more?”

Yes, I am. I close my eyes. “It feels good.”


AmazonB&NKoboGoodreads


1. Go pre-order the book now
2. Forward your receipt to Jennifer (J Bliss' PA) - jenniferrpromotions@gmail.com
3. Check your inbox for a link to collect your bonuses!



Not By Chance
There’s something mesmerizing about twenty-four year old Andrew Rodd in this page turner, love story…and it’s worth taking a chance!

Sexy and romantic, he captures the attention of twenty-two year old Jasmine Chance from the moment she sees him at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, Georgia. He’s the breathtaking billionaire asking for a kiss while Jasmine is supposed to be focusing on her new start after graduation.

Drew is infatuated with Jasmine and wants her in his life despite her childhood trauma standing in his way. He is determined to have her and has to find out why Jasmine is desperate to escape her past in order to convince her to start a new beginning with him.



When she left her home state of Texas for Georgia, she brought with her a spirit of bulldog tenacity.

A native of Dallas, J. spent much of her childhood moving around with relative after relative after her parents divorced when she was just six years old. Her old soul and strong will come from time spent with her beloved grandmother.

Influenced by, Maya Angelo, Terry McMillan, and her own mother’s writing, J. Bliss began writing stimulating poetry at the age of thirteen. She dreamt of being an author and never gave up on the passion deep to write that she held within herself.

Her first novel originated from a past radio talk show she was the host of, based on many callers that spoke about having marital problems, most of which stemmed from a lack of intimacy. Drawing from her own experiences and struggles, she felt compelled to write Lovers of Convenience leading to Not by Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment